Want to protect yourself and your family from the flu? Get vaccinated. It’s one of the most effective ways to stop the spread of the flu. Flu vaccine is now available at all Mayo Clinic Health System sites.
Mayo Clinic Health System makes it easy and convenient for you to receive a flu vaccination. Daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available.
Call 651-267-5000 to schedule your appointment today.
Flu Clinic appointment hours include:
- Friday, Oct. 14, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 15, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 20, 8:30 a.m. to Noon & 1 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 21, 8:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 28, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 29, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 1, 8:30 a.m. to Noon & 1 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Check in for your scheduled flu appointment at the registration desk in primary care.
This year the vaccine is available as an injection only. Along with the regular influenza vaccine, which is the inactivated quadrivalent influenza vaccine, the Fluzone High-Dose influenza vaccine will also be available.
Cost of seasonal flu vaccination is covered by some insurance plans. Mayo Clinic Health System will bill insurance or accept payment.