Do you have communication, swallowing and voice difficulties? Our speech-language pathologists provide clinical services, prevention, advocacy and education. We utilize evidence-based, best practices to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
We are available to answer your questions. Call 715-567-3121.
- Pretreatment counseling, education and assessment
- Treatment, intervention and management
- Collaboration with all parties involved
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Evaluation and treatment for oral, oropharyngeal (mouth and pharynx) or nasopharyngeal (nose or nasal cavity) cancer complications
- Assessment and rehabilitation of voice and swallowing after a total laryngectomy (larynx removal).
We also can address:
- Speech sound production
- Language comprehension
- Language expression
- Feeding and swallowing
You'll also benefit from education for your family and caregivers to ensure improvement continues at home.