Read the statements below. Keep track of all the statements you can say "yes" to.
- I feel sleepy during the day, even when I get a good night's sleep.
- I get very irritable when I can't sleep.
- I often wake up at night and have trouble falling back to sleep.
- It usually takes me a long time to fall asleep.
- I often wake up very early and can't fall back to sleep.
- I usually feel achy and stiff when I wake up in the morning.
- I often seem to wake up because of dreams.
- I sometimes wake up gasping for breath.
- My bed partner says my snoring keeps her/him from sleeping.
- I've fallen asleep driving.
If you identified more than two "yes" statements, you may want to discuss your sleep problem with your health care professional.