Mayo Clinic Health System’s Independent & Assisted Living, a secure apartment complex, is designed for people who want to get the most out of their retirement years. We provide the opportunity for independence while offering important amenities of daily living. Tenants enjoy the convenience of weekly housekeeping services, laundry facilities and an enclosed walkway to the hospital, nursing home and clinic.
As a residential care apartment complex (RCAC), we offer independent apartment units including room and board, and if needed, up to 28 hours per week of personal care, supportive care and nursing services.
Services are tailored to the needs and preferences of each tenant and are adjusted as needed.
- Supportive care includes assistance with meals, housekeeping, laundry, and arranging transportation and access to medical services.
- Personal care involves direct assistance with daily living, including bathing, grooming, dressing, and getting from place to place.
- Nursing care may include the administration of medications and other types of nursing care that can be provided in the home.
An apartment manager is available weekdays to assist with any questions or concerns.
For more information and to schedule a tour of our Independent & Assisted Living facilities, call:
- Barron: 715-537-9200
- Osseo: 715-597-3121
Pending state approval, Dove Healthcare & Affiliates will become the licensed operator of the Osseo nursing home and assisted living facility on Oct. 1, 2015.
Dove Healthcare & Affiliates’ future plans will offer enhancements and benefits to the nursing home and assisted living facility:
- Construction of a state-of-the-art, 40-bed skilled nursing facility and attached 24-unit assisted living facility will begin in fall 2015, with an expected completion date of fall 2016.
- Once the new facilities are licensed and open, the current 21-bed Osseo nursing home and 14-unit assisted living facility will relocate operations to the new facilities.
View plans for the new nursing facility.
This transition will not impact the care we provide our nursing home and assisted living residents. Meeting the needs of our residents and their families is a top priority for us, as well as Dove Healthcare & Affiliates.
Learn more about Dove Healthcare & Affiliates.