The goal of the Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare Speech Pathology Department is to provide identification, consultation, habilitation and rehabilitation, referral and prevention services pertaining to communication and swallowing disabilities to patients of all ages.
- Stroke-related and other neurologically based communication deficits
- Delayed/disordered speech and language
- Articulation problems
- Communication disorders related to hearing loss
- Voice disorders
- Communication problems associated with head injury (cognitive retraining)
- Communication problems associated with autism and PDD
- Augmentative/Alternative Communication Systems
- Bedside/outpatient evaluation
- Electric Stimulation Training
Please check with your provider to see if a referral is necessary to access Speech Therapy services. Also check with your insurance plan to see if therapy services are covered.
Information and Appointments:
Please call 608-392-5000