Our well-trained team of dermatologists and nursing staff are able to offer patients a wide variety of safe and effective skin therapies, including sophisticated treatments to give results that are not possible with traditional spa facials, or over-the-counter, at-home treatments. Our staff uses three of the most powerful laser systems on the market for precise and effective treatments.
Our services include:
- Sciton Laser Treatment: Profractional Resurfacing: treatment of wrinkles, scars, and sun damaged skin
- Micro Laser Peel: for improvement in skin tone & texture
- Laser leg vein treatment: reduce and eliminate spider veins in the legs
- Laser hemangioma/telangiectasia and benign lentigo treatment: removal of vascular and brown spots
- Laser removal of tattoos
- Broad Band Light skin rejuvenation: for restoring skin to its natural beauty
- Broad Band Light hair reduction: for reduction of unsightly and unwanted hair
- Broad Band Light rosacea and benign lentigo: reduction of redness and brown spots
- Restylane derma filler
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox) treatment
- Sclerotherapy: injection therapy for spider veins on the legs
Laser services are available at the Onalaska Clinic. We offer dedicated time for laser treatments on Monday and Tuesday evenings until 7 p.m. and on Friday afternoons.
Appointments and information: Please call 608-392-5830.