More than 28 million Americans have some type of hearing problem. If you think you're experiencing hearing difficulties, your first step in treatment is a hearing evaluation by a licensed and board certified audiologist.
Our Audiology team includes three licensed and board certified audiologists, two technicians licensed as hearing instrument specialists and support staff. We are dedicated to providing high-quality patient and family-centered hearing and balance related services to patients of all ages - from birth to elderly.
We provide a broad range of Audiology services including, but not limited to:
- Comprehensive behavioral and electrophysiological hearing/audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid/assistive listening device evaluation
- Hearing aid/assistive listening device fitting
- Aural rehabilitation
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Bone anchored hearing appliance (BAHA) evaluation and fitting
- Multidisciplinary vestibular evaluation and management
- Tinnitus assessment and management
- Evaluation and fitting of custom earplugs for musicians, hunters/shooters, noise as well as swimming
Learn more about Audiology services from Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare.
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Please call 608-392-5008