Bob Scripture's Story
New Prague resident Bob Scripture talks with John Masberg, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, about his experience as a patient at Mayo Clinic Health System after suffering a stroke.
Speaking of HealthAdaptive equipment: Support at home for those in needAugust 08, 2017
Speaking of Health4 summer food safety tipsJuly 26, 2017
Speaking of HealthRecord keeping can help you lose weight — and keep it offJuly 24, 2017
Physical therapy helps patients of all ages reduce pain and improve or restore mobility — in many cases without surgery. It often reduces the need for long-term use of prescription medications, helping to avoid their negative side effects.
Physical therapy includes treatment and services in the following areas:
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Back pain
- CVA (stroke)
- Fall prevention
- Gait/balance dysfunction
- Joint sprains/strains
- Manual therapy such as strain/counter-strain and others
- Musculoskeletal dysfunction such as lower back pain, neck pain, etc.
- Neurological dysfunction such as MS and Parkinson's
- Occupational health including ergonomic recommendations
- Pain management
- Pediatric physical therapy
- Personalized treatment plans to reduce the risk of injury in everyday activities
- Post-op surgical rehabilitation
- Pregnancy and back pain
- Strength and conditioning
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Wound care
For additional information, visit our Rehabilitation Therapies page.
The Fitness Center504 Sixth Ave. NW, New Prague, MN 56071
- The Fitness Center Hours:
- Mon-Thu:5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Fri:5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sat-Sun:7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Physical Medicine (Pediatrics)314 E. Main St., Suite 3, New Prague, MN 56071
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM