Bob Scripture's Story
New Prague resident Bob Scripture talks with John Masberg, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, about his experience as a patient at Mayo Clinic Health System after suffering a stroke.
Speaking of HealthRecord keeping can help you lose weight — and keep it offJuly 24, 2017
Patient StoriesGiving pain the cold shoulderJuly 21, 2017
Speaking of Health4 steps for back pain reliefJuly 19, 2017
Physical therapy helps patients of all ages reduce pain and improve or restore mobility — in many cases without surgery. It often reduces the need for long-term use of prescription medications, helping to avoid their negative side effects.
Physical therapy includes treatment and services in the following areas:
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Back pain
- CVA (stroke)
- Fall prevention
- Gait/balance dysfunction
- Joint sprains/strains
- Manual therapy such as strain/counter-strain and others
- Musculoskeletal dysfunction such as lower back pain, neck pain, etc.
- Neurological dysfunction such as MS and Parkinson's
- Occupational health including ergonomic recommendations
- Pain management
- Pediatric physical therapy
- Personalized treatment plans to reduce the risk of injury in everyday activities
- Post-op surgical rehabilitation
- Pregnancy and back pain
- Strength and conditioning
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Wound care
For additional information, visit our Rehabilitation Therapies page.
The Fitness Center504 Sixth Ave. NW, New Prague, MN 56071
- The Fitness Center Hours:
- Mon-Thu:5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Fri:5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sat-Sun:7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Physical Medicine (Pediatrics)314 E. Main St., Suite 3, New Prague, MN 56071
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM