Student athletes receive a WIAA sports physical by the medical provider of his/her choice and an assessment by a Physical Rehabilitation staff member. Physicals cost $35 during this event only, and payment is required on the date of service.
2016 WIAA sports physicals and immunization clinics
- Elmwood: 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1:30 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, July 20, 236 Springer Ave. Call 715-639-4151.
- Glenwood City: 1:20 to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 27, 219 E. Oak St. Call 715-265-7321.
- Menomonie: 1:30 to 4 p.m. Tuesday, July 12 and 19, and 9 a.m. to noon Thursday, July 21, 2321 Stout Road. Call 715-233-7777.
Students will be offered immunizations during the appointments, if needed. Immunizations are an additional cost. Immunizations will be administered for an additional cost, but insurance plans may cover the cost of vaccinations. Check with your insurance company for details.
- Appointments are required.
- A parent or guardian must accompany each student younger than 18.
- Complete the WIAA physical form prior to your visit and bring with you.
- Physical exams will require cash payment on the day of service. Participants who receive immunizations have the option to bill their insurance.