Our Sports Medicine team is comprised of surgeons, family practice physicians, athletic trainers, physical therapists and a sport dietitian.
Coaches and athletes depend on the knowledge of team members to help keep athletes in top condition. Our sports medicine specialists tailor treatment programs to athletes individual needs. Injuries are assessed and treated, and resources are offered regarding prevention techniques, nutrition counseling and conditioning information.
- High School Sports Medicine Program — Learn about the complimentary athletic training services, concussion baseline screening and more that local schools who participate in the Sports Medicine Program receive.
- WIAA physicals — In July, Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar offers Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletics Association sports physicals and immunization clinics to area student athletes.
- Injury Clinic — Student-athletes can get a free post-injury consultation during the fall sports season.
- ImPACT Program — Young athletes are invited to a testing session to assess preconcussion brain function.
- Athletic Enhancement Program — Learn how you can improve your game.
- Videos — created by Mayo Clinic Health System Sports Medicine experts.
Call 715-233-7638 for sports medicine information.