A psychologist and psychiatrist are available in the Behavioral Health department to provide psychiatric assessment and medication management services for adults and children.
The provider and the patient's primary care provider work closely to ensure comprehensive treatment and follow-up care. Therapy may be continuous, intermittent or crisis intervention. The following are examples of issues the psychiatrist and/or psychologist provide care:
- Bipolar disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Anxiety, phobic and panic disorders
- Marital and relationship difficulties
- Grief and loss
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Neuropsychiatric illnesses
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Call 715-233-7891 to schedule an appointment.