Through sleep testing at our Sleep Center, your sleep physician will be able to diagnose insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep-related breathing disorders such as sleep apnea, periodic limb movements and parasomnias such as sleepwalking, dream enactment behavior, and sleep terrors.
Please call 715-233-7777 to schedule an appointment with a sleep provider. Click here to view a brief video about what to expect during a sleep study.
The Sleep Center is located in the lower level of the medical center and has the latest in diagnostic and treatment technology.
Features and amenities
- Located in a more peaceful and private location
- Select Comfort Sleep Number® beds that allow patients to adjust the mattresses to their preferred firmness
- Private bathrooms with showers
- Assess daytime sleepiness for conditions such as narcolepsy
- Assess daytime wakefulness to evaluate that a treatment is working
- Daytime sleep study testing available for shift workers
In addition, patients can obtain sleep apnea treatment devices and supplies from the medical center either in person or through the mail.
Call 715-233-7273 with Sleep Center questions.