Do you have trouble sleeping? Are you tired all day, even after what you think is a good night's sleep? Has anyone ever told you that you snore or stop breathing while you sleep?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans are poor sleepers. But sleep disorders can be diagnosed and managed. Our Center for Sleep Medicine can help make a positive difference in your sleep.
If you are having sleep problems, call the Center for Sleep Medicine to set up a consultation with a sleep specialist. Sleep centers are available in Eau Claire and Menomonie. Sleep labs are available in Barron, Bloomer and Osseo.
View a brief video about what to expect during a sleep study:
The Center for Sleep Medicine in Menomonie is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Features and amenities
- Located in a more peaceful and private location
- Beds that allow you to adjust the mattresses to your preferred firmness
- Private bathrooms with showers
- Assess daytime sleepiness for conditions, such as narcolepsy
- Assess daytime wakefulness to evaluate that a treatment is working
- Daytime sleep study testing available for shift workers
In addition, you can obtain sleep apnea treatment devices and supplies in person or through the mail.
Call 715-233-7273 for information about the Sleep Center, or call 715-233-7777 to schedule an appointment with a sleep provider.