Our licensed massage therapists have training in traditional massage, myofascial release and other massage styles.
The medical center offers the following massage services:
- A complementary massage to all women who deliver at Family Birth Suites
- One-on-one infant massage training
- Adult massage performed by our massage practitioner (call for fee schedule)
- Aquatic massage (call for fee schedule)
Benefits of massage therapy
- Complements other physical rehabilitation treatment
- Facilitates injury recovery
- Assists in managing chronic conditions
- Resolves general aches and pains
- Enhances recovery from athletic activities
- Reduces the effects of stress
- Provides time away from your daily activities giving you a chance to relax
- Improves body awareness to areas you hold tension/stress
- Reduces muscle tension
- Aids the circulatory system
Good to Know...
- Our massage therapists are happy to meet your comfort level. Therapists can massage with or without oil, clothed or draped, while on the chair or the table.
- Our massage therapist do not accept tips.
Massage is provided on a cash basis with no referral necessary. For insurance reimbursement, patients must obtain a physician referral and be registered as a patient in our physical rehabilitation services department.
The medical center's billing department will submit your claims. If your insurance company does not provide coverage for massage therapy, you will be responsible for your bill. Check with your insurance company in advance to determine coverage.
Call 715-233-7740 to schedule an appointment