Read the experiences of actual patients to learn more about the care delivered at our Family Birth Center.
- We really enjoyed our time at Family Birth Center. The doctors were great! The nurses were phenomenal! We will definitely be returning for our next baby. — Lacey A., Menomonie
- Through all of my pregnancy ups and downs, the staff was always amazing. They handled questions excellently and made me feel like family and more than just a chart. I have had all three of my children here and will recommend them to everyone! — Jenna L., Eau Claire
- My family and I received such exceptional care during our hospital stay. We underwent a scheduled c-section. The surgical team was so supportive, from the CNA providing frequent updates and reassurance during my surgery, to the doctors helping to provide reassurance about the wellness of our baby, to the nurse ensuring our little one be brought back to the birthing suite room still in her post c-section garments, so I had an opportunity to feel as though she never left my side in the OR. My nurses were amazing. Never did I feel I didn't have the help I needed. Their outstanding nursing skills provided me, my daughter and my family with the best care ever imaginable. That statement is pretty powerful coming from a nurse that's a critic when it comes to patient care! — Evie C., Beldenvile
- We are very pleased with the experience of delivering our daughter and, more recently, our son at Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar. The suites themselves are comfortable and very private, but it is the quality, personal care that we received from all of the medical staff here that we appreciated the most. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and had all of our questions answered. I also appreciated being able to call the Family Birth Center 24/7 and speak to a nurse about any questions. Thank you to all! — Mindy C., Spring Valley
- My experience giving birth at Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar was outstanding. Every single nurse, doctor and surgeon I dealt with was extremely thorough in their explanations of procedures and also treated me with compassion, understanding and respect. My family and I will continue to doctor at Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar since it is the best facility with exceptional medical professionals! — Cayci N., Glenwood City
- What we experienced during the birth of our son in the Family Birth Center was wonderful. The doctors, nurses and support staff were all very helpful from medical details on the birth and the education we received regarding the care of our newborn to the accommodations made by the kitchen staff for my gluten intolerance. Top-notch care! Thanks again. — Jill W., Colfax