Join us all week for a chance to check out some of the fun fitness activities offered at the Menomonie Field House through the Community Education and Recreational Services Department.
Bring a nonperishable food item (optional).
- Monday, Sept. 12, 7-9 p.m. — Medicine ball volleyball
- Tuesday, Sept. 13, 7-7:45 p.m. — Aqua Zumba
- Wednesday, Sept. 14, 6-7 p.m. — Aqua fit; 7-7:45 p.m. — Aqua jog and deep-water exercise
- Thursday, Sept. 15, 6-7 p.m. — Glow-in-the-dark fitness
- Friday, Sept. 16, 6-9 p.m. — Family fun night: Open swim, open gym and more