Mayo Clinic Health System - Red Cedar is a physician-led, integrated health care system. Its board of directors is composed of two elected physicians, five community members, three physician members from other Mayo Clinic Health System locations and one Mayo Clinic Health System administrator. The board of directors sets the organization's direction and policy.
The organization is led by a physician/chief executive officer who works closely with the chief administrative officer, medical director, associate administrative officer and chief financial officer.
- Chief Executive Officer - Hank Simpson, M.D.
- Medical Director - Mark Deyo-Svendsen, M.D.
- Chief Administrative Officer - Steve Lindberg
- Associate Administrative Officer - Mary Kerg
- Chief Financial Officer - Jeanie Lubinsky
The needs of the patient come first
To inspire hope and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research.
Mayo Clinic will provide an unparalleled experience as the most trusted partner for health care.