Speech/Language Therapy is a profession that screens, evaluates, and treats pediatrics (children) through adults for a variety of communication disorders. Our staff can provide services in the following areas:
- Aphasia/language disorder
- Augmentative/alternative communication
- Bedside swallow evaluation
- Cleft palate
- CVA (stroke)
- Dysarthria/oral motor (slurred speech)
- Laryngectomy Program
- Pediatric swallowing and feeding/oral aversion
- Swallowing therapy
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Video esophagram for swallowing
This is a general list and may not be all-inclusive.
Call 507-385-2600 for more information.