Mayo Clinic Health System Rheumatology offers the following medical services:
- Consultations in the clinic setting.
- Specialty care for patients with chronic rheumatic diseases.
- Infusion therapy — joint and soft tissue injections in a relaxing setting which includes comfortable chairs, blankets and televisions.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound — aids in diagnosing your condition or treating certain conditions through the skin rather than surgery.
- Clinical trials — helps bridge research and patient care by evaluating therapies, drugs and diagnostic tools to drive discoveries into clinical practice.