Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato has many services and programs to help improve your breathing and quality of life:
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation — If you have a history of chronic lung disease, pulmonary rehabilitation can help you make lifestyle changes to improve your health and reduce the risk of future health problems. It's a safe and effective way to help you feel better and stronger, learn more about your disease, break old habits and develop new, healthful habits.
- Sleep Apnea Support Group
- Lung screening — Lung screening is a test to look for signs of lung cancer if you are an otherwise healthy person. The goal of lung screening is to detect lung cancer at a very early stage — when it’s more likely to be cured.
- Respiratory therapy — If you have serious health problems associated with your lungs and ability to breathe, respiratory therapy can help.
- Sleep Medicine — Do you have trouble sleeping? Are you tired all day, even after what you think is a good night's sleep? Has anyone ever told you that you snore or stop breathing while you sleep? If you answered yes, our Sleep Medicine Department can help.
- Allergy/Immunology — If you have asthma, our allergy, asthma and immunology experts will help you breathe easier.