The Laboratory at Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato serves our patients and physicians 24 hours a day, with rapid and accurate laboratory testing services.
Highly trained medical technologists perform thousands of tests using sophisticated laboratory technology. Each test is carefully conducted using the highest standards of quality, to ensure accurate results. At Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato, we understand our test results are the basis by which your physician makes a diagnosis and recommends treatment.
In addition to serving our patients and physicians, we provide services to area clinics, nursing homes, businesses and industry.
Laboratory testing services include:
- Blood bank (immunohematology)
- Point of care coagulation testing
- Histology and cytology specimen collection and processing
- Pathology Intraoperative consults
- Pre-employment DOT and Non-DOT drug screen collection
- Specimen collection and preparation
- Breath alcohol testing