Services and resources for you and your loved ones.
Palliative care addresses you as a whole person: your physical comfort, confidence, emotional well-being, spirituality and dignity. Since your family is also involved in your illness, palliative care supports them and helps them feel informed, as well.
Some of our palliative care services include:
- Expert management of pain and physical symptoms that can make living hard. Our palliative care physicians and nurse practitioners are specialists in symptom management.
- Care coordination between your primary and specialty care physicians, therapists and other members of your health care team.
- Crisis prevention and management plans.
- Extending spiritual care to people of all faiths and beliefs.
- Social work and advocacy services provide counseling, bereavement support and legacy development for family and friends.
- Support for families and friends who are grieving a person’s death.
- Care planning to help you get the best care possible, including creating advance directive documents.