Mayo Clinic Health System Audiology provides expert, whole-person care for people of all ages with hearing loss, dizziness, balance disorders and more.
Our multidisciplinary team of experts, including Audiologists and Otorhinolaryngologists (Ear, Nose and Throat), collaborate on your care to give you exactly the care you need. Common problems we treat include:
We provide comprehensive hearing and balance testing for all ages including:
Visit the pages on the left side of this page for information on our Baha and Cochlear Implant Programs, Hearing Rehabilitation and more.
- Electrophysiologic measures to assess hearing status and speech perception
- Treatment for positional vertigo
- Middle ear and Eustachian tube function testing
- Tinnitus and hyperacusis evaluation and treatment
- Candidacy evaluation along with pre-and post-operative management for osseointegrated and cochlear implants
- Evaluation, prescription, fitting and follow-up of amplification and assistive listening devices and non-traditional devices such as:
- Wireless accessories
- FM systems
- Hearing aids
- Hearing protective devices
- Musician's plugs
- Custom pieces for earphones
- Sound therapy
Call 507-385-5965 to schedule an appointment.
Where to Find Us
1025 Marsh St.
Mankato, MN 56001
Classes & Events
Hearing Loss Support Group
Thu, Oct 13, 2016 - and more
Watch John Tunnell, Au.D., a Mayo Clinic Health System audiologist, discuss hearing loss and hearing aids.
Newborn hearing screening is available through Mayo Clinic Health System audiologists.
Video produced by Mayo Clinic Health System in conjunction with Help Me Grow and Minnesota Parents Know, an online resource hosted by the Minnesota Departments of Education, Health, and Human Services.