Finding the right primary care provider is the first step as a new patient. They are who you should see for checkups and other non-urgent medical appointments. Your primary care provider knows you and provides continuity of care for you and your family.
Primary care consists of the following specialties in the following locations in south central Minnesota and northern Iowa:
- Family Medicine - Armstrong, Belle Plaine, Fairmont, Janesville, Lake Crystal, Lamberton, Le Sueur, Mankato/North Mankato, Montgomery, New Prague, Sherburn, Springfield, St. James, St. Peter, Trimont, Truman, Waseca, and Waterville
- Internal Medicine - Fairmont, Mankato and New Prague
- Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine - Mankato/North Mankato, St. Peter and St. James
- Women's Health Center - New Prague
You may wish to consider the following criteria as part of your selection process:
- Age (yourself or your preferred provider)
- Gender (yourself or your preferred provider)
- Clinic/office location
- Specialty (family medicine, internal medicine, a physician who specializes in care for women, etc.)
- Existing medical conditions (matching the interests or expertise of the provider)
To learn about our providers, browse our directory of medical staff, making sure to select your preferred location.
When you feel that you've found a provider that is right for you, call us at 1-877-412-7575 (toll-free) to schedule an appointment.