World Diabetes Day is celebrated annually every November to draw attention to the needs and issues for people with diabetes. In celebration of World Diabetes Day, Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato is hosting a two-session event.
This event is open to everyone and will feature educational information for adult patients with diabetes.
Event highlights at both sessions include:
- Presentations on new diabetic medication for adults
- Interactive exercise therapy presentations
- The latest adult diabetic equipment and treatment options
- Interactive dietitian nutrition booth with light refreshments
- Drawings held for door prizes at each session
Stop by and meet the newest members of our diabetes team, Dr. Sakine Sever and Kristi Stemsrud, P.A.-C.
We invite you to attend either of these two sessions to learn more from our entire staff of certified diabetes educators, dieticians and nurses. For more information about this event, call Anita Stoltenberg at 507-304-7434.