A safe and supportive place for adults who are hard of hearing to learn about and discuss concerns related to hearing loss.
This support group will provide:
- A support environment for people with hearing loss.
- A safe place to share personal information, suggestions and experiences about living with hearing loss.
- Information for living with hearing loss.
- Information about new innovations and research in the hearing loss field.
- What is shared with the group, stays with the group.
- One person speaks at a time.
- Be respectful of other's feelings and words.
- This group is for networking with other adults with hearing loss, not for professional advice.
For more information, call 507-385-6427 or email email@example.com.