Group classes offer you the opportunity to meet others who have diabetes and learn along with them.
The Initial Diabetes Education Group Class is intended for anyone who has diabetes, but has not attended the initial courses in the past. It provides information on the daily skills necessary for living with diabetes, while providing support from the other class members and the education team.
The Annual Review Class is intended to introduce changes in the care of diabetes, re-energize you in the care of your diabetes, and answer individual questions with the support of others with diabetes.
Both education programs can be helpful in a variety of ways:
View our Diabetes Education Brochure for class dates, times and locations.
- Improve management of your diabetes.
- Increase your self-confidence in managing your diabetes.
- Increase your independence.
- Decrease your risk of complications.
- Improve your overall health.