Accredited by the American Diabetes Association
Annual review classes provide ongoing learning and support and reinforce previous training and education toward diabetes self management. Plan on attending one review class yearly.
The diabetes education classes are led by professionals who have special training in helping patients manage their diabetes. These classes can help you:
- Improve your own management of your diabetes.
- Increase your self confidence in managing your diabetes.
- Increase your independence.
- Decrease your risk of complications.
- Improve your overall health.
Preparing for your class
- A physician referral is needed for registration. Please call your physician for a referral.
- Please check in 15 minutes before all sessions.
- Bring your log book and blood glucose monitor.
- Feel free to bring a friend or family member as your guest.