Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN) at Mayo Clinic Health System in Lake City provides care designed for your whole body.
We view our role in women's health as a partnership — helping you understand the options available — so you can make decisions that fit your lifestyle.
A multidisciplinary team of experts collaborate to provide individually-driven care for women, including:
- Minimally invasive treatment for heavy periods
- Menopause treatment including treatment for hot flashes and osteoporosis
- Traditional treatment of disease
- Adolescent gynecology
- Preventive health care measures
- Prenatal care
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Obstetrical and gynecologic ultrasound
- Cancer screening
- Family planning
- Urinary incontinence
- Traditional gynecological surgeries
You may receive prenatal and postpartum care from an obstetrician-gynecologist (OB-GYN), or from a family medicine provider, who work in partnership as part of our OB Shared Care program. At Mayo Clinic Health System in Lake City, you may choose from the following:
Emily Linklater, D.O.
Jana Brand, C.N.P.
Randy Foss, M.D.*
* Dr. Foss also delivers babies at The BirthPlace in Red Wing.