It is helpful to schedule your appointment as far in advance as possible and inform the appointment desk about the general nature of your medical problem, or the reason for your appointment. This allows us to schedule extra time if needed. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel it at least 24 hours in advance.
Report to the front desk 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Please advise the receptionist of any changes in your address, telephone number, insurance coverage, marital status, etc., that may have occurred since your last visit.
Lake City welcomes new patients
New patients should arrive 30 minutes before their appointments to register. If you'd like to visit our facilities and meet our providers, please call 651-345-3321.
Bring the following items to your clinic appointment:
- Any medication you are taking
- Your insurance and/or Medicare or Medicaid ID cards
- Your medical records if you were seen at another facility
- Completed general medical history form that the clinic may have mailed you
Do not be afraid to ask questions of your provider. You may find it helpful to write them down beforehand. Some questions to consider are:
- What are your symptoms?
- When did they start?
- Have they become more severe, less severe or stayed constant over time?
- Do these symptoms occur at a certain time of day or during a certain activity?
- What medications are you taking, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies?
- How long have you been taking those medications?
Schedule your follow-up visit
If your provider asks to see you at a later date for a follow-up exam, lab work or conference, please make arrangements for the visit with the receptionist before leaving the clinic.