Find Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare La Crosse on Google Maps
La Crosse Campus Maps and Driving Directions: (PDF files)
- Metro Area Map showing how to find the La Crosse Campus
- La Crosse Campus Buildings and Parking Lots
- Text Directions to the La Crosse Campus from the region
- Instrucciones para llegar a La Crosse Campus
Floor Plans for La Crosse Campus Buildings: (PDF files)
- First floor of campus buildings (interconnected)
- Second floor of campus buildings (interconnected)
- Cancer-related services in campus buildings
- Desk 2A (reporting location for many outpatient procedures)
Parking Guidelines & Advice:
Emergency & Urgent Care Center:
- Use Lot 1 North of the Cancer and Surgery Center Building
- Covered drop-off is available; look for the designated parking spaces.
- Please do not leave vehicles where they may block ambulance garage doors.
- Main entrance is on the East face of the building; the former South entrance has been closed.
- Use Lot 2 or Lot 3 for parking (both have designated Handicap/Special Needs spaces).
- The drop off area is covered; door attendants are on duty during clinic hours to assist you.
- There is a circle drive at the main entrance and limited short-term and handicap parking.
- Door attendants are available during the day to assist you and provide access to short term (15 minute) parking.
Family Health Clinic:
- The entrance is located on the 10th Street side of the main Clinic building; patients should use Lot 3 for parking.
- A canopied drop off area is available at the Family Health Clinic entrance.
Behavioral Health (outpatient):
- These services are located at 212 11th Street South - approximately 5 blocks north of the La Crosse Campus Hospital building. Behavioral Health is in a one story, white brick building on 11th Street one block NORTH of Cass Street. Parking is available in a lot on the North side of the building or on the street. Inpatient Behavioral Health is on the 6th floor of the La Crosse Hospital Building.
Occupational Health/Professional Arts Building:
- Use Lot 7 on 10th Street near Ferry Street.
- The handicap entrance to the Professional Arts Building is via the "courtyard lot" on the interior of that block. Enter that lot from 11th Street and look for the canopied entrance on the East face of the Professional Arts Building.
- If you are dropping off or picking up prescriptions from either the Hospital or Clinic pharmacies, please check with the door attendants at those entrances regarding short term parking.
- Please note that our parking lots are patrolled by Security officers and that parking rules are enforced so that we may provide appropriate parking for all of our patients and visitors.
- Lots to the South of the Clinic Building down to Jackson Street are available on nights or weekends for events at the Viterbo University Fine Arts Center.