Prenatal Care Coordination (PCC) is a program to assist pregnant women in obtaining medical and community resources that are necessary for the healthiest birth possible.
Benefits of PCC:
- A healthier mom and baby
- Opportunities for parental education and nutrition counseling
- Knowing what to expect during pregnancy and childbirth
What will occur in PCC?
- We will complete a pregnancy questionnaire to identify your individual needs.
- We will develop an individual health education plan.
- We will answer your nutrition questions.
- We will facilitate regular communication between you, your provider, and other health care team members.
- You will receive information and referrals for financial and transportation resources, as needed.
For more information call our Prenatal Care Coordination office at 608-392-9412.