The board-certified Internal Medicine physicians and staff manage adult patients by providing primary and consultative medical care according to each patient's needs. The professional staff, as well as allied health staff, performs with the highest regard for the patients we serve by providing and ensuring the most effective medical care possible while maintaining respect and compassion for each individual. Physicians also care for patients at various La Crosse area Nursing Homes.
Care in the Internal Medicine Department includes:
- Preventive medicine and screening care - blood pressure screening, cholesterol screening, mammograms, Pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations
- Care for patients with acute illness, symptoms, or complaints (shortness of breath, chest, abdominal or back pain, etc.) who need help in diagnosing and managing their conditions
- Care of patients with chronic medical conditions including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and emphysema throughout the various stages of the disease, and coordinated with specialized medical or surgical care providers as needed.
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients
- Palliative care services for those patients experiencing serious or life threatening illness.
Hours and Location:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The department is located on the second floor of the La Crosse Campus Clinic Building.
Information and Appointments:
Please call 608-392-9886