The Allergy Department at Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare in La Crosse is dedicated to the delivery of professional, personalized care. We manage each disease diagnosed, such as bronchial asthma, sleep disorders, rhinitis, sinusitis, immunodeficiencies, mastocytosis, anaphylaxis, and other allergic diseases.
Diseases and conditions we address:
- atopic dermatitis (eczema) - evaluation/testing
- allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- indoor and seasonal allergies
- urticaria (hives)
- drug allergies
- venom allergies (bees, wasps, hornets)
- sleep apnea
Services we provide:
- allergy and asthma evaluation, education and management of the diagnosis
- allergy testing (interdermal, skin pricks/labs)
- immunologic workups
- desensitization (allergy shots)
- drug and food challenges
- sleep study evaluations (sleep apnea)
- spirometry testing
- overnight saturation study
- pulmonary function testing
- methacholine challenge testing
2nd Floor, Clinic Building, La Crosse Campus, 800 West Avenue South
Monday/Tuesday - 8am to 5pm - 2nd Floor Allergy Department
Thursday - 8am to 5pm - 1st Floor Pediatrics Department
Wednesday/Friday - 8am to Noon - 2nd Floor Allergy Department (last appointment at 11:30am)
Nurses available to provide injections:
Monday through Friday - Please schedule an appointment between 8:15am and 4:15pm
Allergy information from mayoclinic.org
What is hay fever?
What is sinusitis?
What is sleep apnea?
How do I know if I have asthma?
Also visit the American Lung Association web
Pat V. (LPN) - 608-392-9857
Noel L. (RN) - 608-392-6461
Department Fax - 608-392-9821
Call for an appointment: 608-392-9862