Emergency assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with our HelpLink system. The HelpLink personal emergency response system allows seniors to remain at home, while ensuring their safety and security.
In the event of an emergency, the wearer can simply press a button which will send out a signal to a specially trained HelpLink operator. Whether you need immediate emergency assistance or just a little help from a family member or friend, the operator will ensure that the appropriate party is notified of your needs.
Can you benefit from HelpLink?
- Are you 65 or older and live alone or are alone for extended periods?
- Have you previously experienced a fall?
- Do you have a serious medical condition such as heart disease, pulmonary disease or diabetes?
- Do you have limited mobility or use an assistive device such as a cane, walker or wheelchair?
- Do you take multiple medications?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you will benefit from a personal emergency response system. Getting help quickly following an accident or medical emergency greatly increases your chance of a full recovery. Whether you are worried about falling, recovering from an illness or just concerned about your personal safety, HelpLink can provide you an additional level of safety. HelpLink can be the key to living a safe, independent life at home. There is no long-term contract and you can cancel at any time.
For more information, please call the Mayo Clinic Store at 608-392-9797 or 800-362-5454 ext. 26300.