Strengthening families two generations at a time.
Gerard Hall is an eight bed all female Community Based Residential facility licensed by the state of Wisconsin. The facility is staffed and supervised 24-hours a day.
Gerard Hall has an 80-year tradition of providing a safe home and quality residential services for women who are pregnant or parenting. Residents of Gerard Hall with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders find the support and structure they need to begin building a better future for themselves and their children.
- Case Management and Treatment Planning
- Behavioral Health Assessment and Treatment Coordination
- Parenting Education
- Educational Programs on mental illness, addiction, budgeting, nutrition, goal setting and career planning are available to assist the mother and her child(ren).
- Medication monitoring and Medication Assisted Therapy
- Monitored AA/NA attendance
- Monitored school and work attendance
- Development of independent living skills
- Recreational Therapy
For more information regarding our services, please read our brochure.
Food, laundry facilities, personal items, formula, diapers are available
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get into Gerard Hall?
No referral is needed. Call us today to be placed on our waiting list.
Referrals can be made by completing the Residential Services Pre-Assessment and Referral Form.
How long can I stay?
There is no time limit for residency. The average stay is about three months. By then, many of the women have made significant strides.
940 Division Street