More than 28 million Americans have some type of hearing problem. If you think you're experiencing hearing difficulties, your first step in treatment is a hearing evaluation by a licensed and board certified audiologist.
The Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare Audiology Team includes three licensed and board certified audiologists, two technicians licensed as hearing instrument specialists and support staff. We are dedicated to providing high-quality patient and family-centered hearing and balance related services to patients of all ages - from birth to elderly.
Audiology services include:
- Comprehensive behavioral and electrophysiological hearing/audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid/assistive listening device evaluation
- Hearing aid/assistive listening device fitting
- Aural rehabilitation
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Bone anchored hearing appliance (BAHA) evaluation and fitting
- Multidisciplinary vestibular evaluation and management
- Tinnitus assessment and management
- Evaluation and fitting of custom earplugs for musicians, hunters/shooters, noise as well as swimming
View our Frequently Asked Questions regarding hearing loss or visit these other internet resources on hearing.
Learn how aging, dementia and diabetes can be impacted by hearing loss.
Preventing hearing loss related to noise exposure.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
La Crosse Clinic, 800 West Avenue South - please call 608-392-9888.
Onalaska Clinic, 191 Theater Road, please call 608-392-5000.
You may also use the numbers above if you'd like to make an appointment at one of our regional clinics. Outreach services are available at Franciscan Healthcare locations in Arcadia, Prairie du Chien, Sparta, Tomah and Waukon.