One of the first people you speak with will be a member of our registration staff. Please review the list below and have this information at hand when you call to schedule your first appointment.
All of the information you provide us will be held in strictest confidence and will only be used and accessed as part of our providing care to you or your family member.
- First, middle and last names - as they appear on your birth certificate
- Date of birth - used to identify and verify you, as well as differentiate you from other patients who may have the same name.
- Social Security Number - used to track your information with us. You have the option not to provide this number. If so, another number may be used in its place.
- Address - please be as complete as possible
- Telephone number(s) - we can accept several and you can state your preference regarding which to use when contacting you.
- Marital Status
- Maiden or previous names
- Employer - name, address and telephone number
- Emergency contact - whom to call if an emergency occurs while you are in our care, and how to reach them
- Insurance information - We will need detailed information regarding your insurance plan. Please be sure to bring any insurance documentation (such as plan ID cards) to all of your appointments. As we often receive insurance plan changes we may ask you about your insurance at any visit. If your insurance has a co-pay requirement we will request payment at the time of the visit.
Having this information ready when you call will save time for everyone. I can also answer any questions you may have about the information we need. We look forward to hearing from you." Christin, Receptionist