An Automated Teller Machine (ATM) is located on the first floor of the hospital near The Market Place (cafeteria) entrance. The unit is owned and operated by the Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union. Fees may apply to non-members to use the machine.
Mayo Clinic Health System offers CaringBridge, free of charge, for our patients while they are at one of our sites. A CaringBridge site offers many ways for people to stay connected with loved ones back home and elsewhere during any type of health event. It can be created wherever a patient or family member has Internet access. Patients and their families can post messages, updates and pictures, and loved ones can respond with messages of support and encouragement. The service is confidential, secure and private and is accessible only to individuals selected by the patient or loved one. Users have access to multiple privacy settings and can be assured that personal data is protected and will not be sold.
To set up a CaringBridge site, patients can visit the following page: https://www.caringbridge.org/createwebsite.
Vending machines (beverages, snacks, sandwiches, newspapers) are available 24 hours per day on the first floor of the hospital near the Market Place (cafeteria) entrance.
Wireless Internet Access
High speed wireless internet access is available to patients and visitors. This service is free of charge and is available at the following locations:
La Crosse Campus:
- Hospital – Floors 3 through 9
- Center for Advanced Medicine and Surgery Building – All Floors
- Lower Level and Second Floor
- Lower Level, First, Third and Fourth Floors (hospital only)
Onalaska Clinic: All Floors
Holmen Clinic: All Floors.
Instructions related to establishing an internet connection with personal equipment are available in the areas listed above. While every effort has been made to make service available in these locations, there may be some spaces within these floors where service is not available.
Patients and visitors interested in using this service should note:
- You must provide your own hardware. Due to resource availability and liability concerns, we will not be responsible for technical support of the patient’s /visitor’s hardware or software.
- Clinical staff in these locations have patient care as their first priority. They are not in a position to assist or trouble-shoot internet connections. Please consult your device documentation for assistance.
- Staff may request patients/visitors not access the internet in certain areas of our facilities, during certain times of day (such as floor quiet times), or during certain procedures, in order to provide the best care possible for patients.
Public use workstations are available to family members and visitors of patients on the La Crosse Campus. They are located on the first floor of the Cancer and Surgery Center in the Day Surgery Waiting Room.