Clinical experiences in the health care setting are an integral part of the education process.
Franciscan Healthcare is pleased to partner with academic institutions to support these experiences and help "excellent students" become "terrific employees".
Prior to your clinical experience, complete the following steps:
- Review the student orientation packet
- Watch the Electronic Medical Record training videos (links to these files are within the student orientation packet)
- Print, sign, and submit the student signature page to your academic institution (last page of the packet)
- Review Electronic Medical Record quick references files (you may print them if desired)
- Make sure you have received your LAN ID/password from your clinical instructor prior to your first clinical day
Access the student orientation packet (3.5 MB PDF -- access requires a password) (Packet updated as of 05/18/2105)
If you have any questions about the packet or above information, please contact the Academic Coordinator at 608-392-9402.