8th Annual Cardiology Conference for Health Care Professionals
Registration, Exhibits, Appetizers, Dinner & Presentation - Friday, Oct. 21, 2016
Conference - Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016
Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
Goals and who should attend
This program is specifically planned to meet the needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and all healthcare professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for patients with cardiovascular disease in the primary care setting.
View the conference brochure for agenda, conference location information/room reservations, cancellation policy, scholarships and continuing education credit information.
For questions or additional conference information please contact Cathy Pupp at 608-392-4172.
Presentations: (for use by registered conference attendees only)
- Rhythm Control in Atrial Fibrillation - Peter Noseworthy, M.D.
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants - Dalene Bott Kitslaar, APRN, CNP
- Trans Catheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) & the Role of Multi-Detector CT (MDCT) - Vien Le, M.D.
- Echocardiography in Acute Myocardial Infarctions - Rekah Mankad, M.D.
- Practical Pearls in Heart Failure Management - Jean Wagner, APRN, CNP
- Patent Foramen Ovale: What Now? 2016 - Monique Freund, M.D,
- 2016 Update in Atrial Fibrillation: Is My Patient a Good Candidate for a NOAC? - Rowlens Melduni, M.D.
- Update in Stroke Care - Gregory Pupillo, M.D.
- Update on Women and Heart Disease - Rekha Mankad, M.D.