Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare Patient Assistance Program provides financial assistance to patients based on their income, family size and assets. Patients seeking financial assistance need to comply with all application requirements and provide necessary financial documentation.
Depending on your ability to pay, you may qualify for the Patient Assistance Program . If you would like to determine your eligibility, please request an application form by calling Patient Account Services at 800-603-2500 or 608-392-9800.
The factors affecting eligibility include:
- Income: In general, if your income is at the federal poverty guidelines, you are more likely to receive assistance.
- Partial assistance may be granted using a percentage of the Federal Poverty Scale.
- Evaluation of your saving, checking and other sources of household income.
- Evaluation of your monthly expenses including living expenses, medical expenses and other expenses.
- Any special circumstances you would like to submit for consideration.
- Once your application and required documentation is reviewed, Patient Financial Services will provide you with a timely response.
- You will receive a call or letter from our office.
Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. We respect the confidentiality of your application. Also see the Mayo Clinic Charity Care Policy and the Application for Financial Assistance.