Our licensed, doctors of audiology provide full diagnostic speech and hearing services including evaluating and treating people of all ages with hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness, and balance disorders.
Audiology services include:
- Diagnostic testing for all ages
- Comprehensive behavioral and electrophysiological hearing/audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid/assistive listening device evaluation
- Hearing aid/assistive listening device fitting (full line of digital and programmable aids)
- Service and repair of hearing aids
- Dizziness assessment
- Tinnitus assessment and counseling/management
- Evaluation and fitting of custom earplugs for musicians, hunters/shooters, swimmers, and noise reduction
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
To learn more or make an appointment, call 507-333-3300.