Classes include a wide variety of information on pregnancy.
- Prenatal exercises
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Diet and nutrition for pregnancy
- Stages of labor
- Perinatal risks
- Preterm labor
- Role of labor coach
- Pain management
- Postpartum expectations
- Getting to know your baby
- Tour of labor and delivery
- Breathing and relaxation review
Plan to attend classes between 24 and 32 weeks of your pregnancy with your support person who plans to be at the bedside during the birth.
Call 507-238-8100, ext. 87338 or 1-800-234-6141, ext. 87338 (toll-free) for more information.
Listen to KFMC 106.5 FM or KSUM 1370 AM for cancellation or postponement information.