Giving back to our communities is an integral part of our mission, moral responsibility and a core value of our organization. We also know that vibrant, healthy and safe communities best serves patients, and attracts and retains the highest-quality employees who fulfill and extend our mission.
Each year, many nonprofit community organizations request sponsorship support for goodwill advertising or events, such as dinners, runs/walks, health fairs.
Mayo Clinic Health System will make cash and in-kind donations to support community-based activities that address the health care needs of our patients or improve the general health of those who live in the communities we serve.
While we recognize the contributions of many of these organizations to our communities, as a nonprofit organization, we are not able to support every request. Please review our established guidelines prior to submitting a sponsorship request:
- Sponsorships should align with our mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities.
- Sponsorships should benefit the communities we serve.
- The following are not acceptable:
- Promotion of personal or organizational financial gain
- Endowment funds
- Requests from religious organizations for the sole benefit of their group or congregation
- Support for individual or academic groups’ participation in regional or national competitions, camps or event
Submit a request.