Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN) at Mayo Clinic Health System in Ellsworth provides care designed for your whole body.
We view our role in women's health as a partnership — helping you understand the options available — so you can make decisions that fit your lifestyle.
A multidisciplinary team of experts collaborate to provide individually-driven care for women, including:
- Minimally invasive treatment for heavy periods
- Menopause treatment including treatment for hot flashes and osteoporosis
- Traditional treatment of disease
- Adolescent gynecology
- Preventive health care measures
- Prenatal care
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Obstetrical and gynecologic ultrasound
- Cancer screening
- Family planning
- Urinary incontinence
- Traditional gynecological surgeries
At Mayo Clinic Health System in Ellsworth, you may choose to receive prenatal and postpartum care from a family medicine provider, continuing to have easy access to the same provider before and after delivering your baby.
The following Family Medicine provider has a special interest in obstetrics and is qualified to offer prenatal and postnatal care:
Carrie Kern, D.O.