If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, you may benefit from a consultation and individualized treatment plan.
Do you have:
- An open sore, ulcer or injury that hasn’t healed after two weeks of treatment?
- Swelling, weepy, blisters or open sores on your legs?
- Skin on legs that appears scaly or has changed color?
- Side effects of radiation treatment, such as wounds that won’t heal, dry mouth, teeth issues or painful swallowing?
- Surgical incisions that have not healed?
- Open or painful areas on your buttocks, tailbone or hips?
- Bone infections?
- A nonhealing wound along with diabetes, circulation issues or an autoimmune disorder?
- Wound with exposed muscle, tendon or bone?
A referral by your Mayo Clinic Health System provider is needed to start your care today.