Not feeling well? See a health care provider today!
If you are unable to see your primary care provider and need high-quality health care today, we offer several options where you can receive same-day care. Use our reference guide to help you decide which care option and location best meets your needs. Remember, call 911 in a serious emergency.
Urgent Care provides same-day treatment for minor health concerns such as:
- Colds and flu including fevers, coughs, sore throats and ear aches
- Sprains, strains and simple fractures
- Scrapes and cuts
- Minor burns
- Skin conditions including rashes, poison ivy and insect bites
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Urinary tract infections
- Back pain
- Allergic reactions
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call 715-838-5340 to schedule an appointment.