Our cancer program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. Accreditation means we meet or exceed the Commission’s standards in areas such as:
- Clinical management
- Access to clinical trials and research
- Community outreach
- Patient care and outcomes.
Our patients receive:
- Complete cancer care with state-of-the-art equipment and services
- Treatment options coordinated by medical staff from several specialty departments, including Mayo Clinic services and physicians
- Access to clinical trials
- Cancer education and support services
- Quality care close to home with Mayo Clinic expertise
View our annual report.