We understand how important it is for you to get back to work quickly and safely. You not only need your income, but you want to continue your family and leisure activities as well. That's why we have a dedicated Workers' Compensation Coordination Department.
Our Workers' Compensation Coordination Department provides a single point of contact when you have any questions or concerns regarding your work-related injury. We can help by:
- Streamlining the communication between medical providers, case managers, insurance companies and your employer
- Making you aware of your rights and responsibilities under Wisconsin workers' compensation laws
- Assisting with appointment scheduling and referrals
- Helping your provider complete required paperwork
- Responding promptly to employer, case manager and insurer requests for:
- Treatment authorizations
- Medical records
- Work restrictions
- Return-to-work plans
- Impairment ratings
Call 715-838-5200 or 1-866-313-0723 (toll free).