The Continence & Bladder Health Services program at Mayo Clinic Health System provides a comprehensive treatment for men and women with urinary incontinence. A team of specialists from Urology, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Physical Therapy works together to treat the conditions that may contribute to incontinence.
The Continence & Bladder Health Services program helps you manage your incontinence, urgency or dropped pelvic organs (bladder, uterus, rectum) by developing an individualized treatment plan. Depending on your specific needs, your plan of care may include:
- Assessment by a continence nurse specialist
- Specialized bladder testing
- Instruction on exercises to strengthen pelvic muscles and decrease urgency
- Fluid and dietary management
- Bladder retraining to help urgency
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Bladder support devices
To schedule an appointment for an evaluation, call Continence & Bladder Health Services at 715-838-6965.